1500 W. Littleton Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80120
Consignment Contract and Consignment Policies
Welcome! Thank you for wanting to become a part of our Consignment Boutique. Our purpose is to make consigning and shopping resale a fun and painless experience. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to clean out your closets and clear your shelves of quality items that you no longer use. Here's how it works.
1. We pride ourselves in having top quality clothing and household goods. The better condition you have your items in, the higher we can price them. Clothes must be clean, pressed, in style and in season. When you bring your items in, we will select what our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot sell. Please understand that our customers' preferences must be our selection guidelines.
2. Administrative Costs Fee. There will be a $10.00 annual consignor administrative fee.
3. The Consignment period will be for 60 days. The consignor will receive 40% of the selling price for all items selling under $50.00 during the consignment period. The consignor will receive 50% of the selling price for all items selling $50.00 and higher. The “selling price” is the ticket price minus any inventory handling and pricing fee. Handling and pricing fee will be paid for by the buyer not the consignor.
4. Markdowns and promotional discounts will be shared equally by Consignor and Act II.
5. You never have to wait for an appointment again. We work on a drop off basis only. Any unsuitable items dropped off Thursday thru Sunday must be picked up on the following Wednesday or they will be donated. Any unsuitable items brought in on Monday thru Wednesday must be picked up on the following Friday or they will be donated. We work with several local charities and we simply do not have room to store items for any period of time.
6. Articles not sold at the end of 60 days become the property of Act II. You may request to have your items priced over $25.00 to be returned to you at the end of the consignment period.
7. Consignors may use their balance as store credit at any time. Any balance under $50.00 can be collected at any time. Individual check requests will be processed on the 1st and the 16th of each month.
8. Consignor will leave articles with Act II for resale until the expiration date on the receipt. Any articles that are picked up before the expiration date will incur a $2.00 per article handling fee.
9. Act II is not responsible for fire, theft, loss or damage to your merchandise. Money will not be paid on items lost or damaged. However, we do our best to prevent these circumstances from happening.
We look forward to a long and fun business association with you.
This agreement is made between ___________________________________ (the "Consignor") and Act II.